Kuranui College has a range of facilities which may be hired for use outside of college operating hours.
- Auditorium. Capable of seating 500. Equipment includes: a public address system, data projector, rostrum staging system and a theatre lighting system.
- Gymnasium. Includes a three quarter size basketball court, a half basketball court, a climbing wall, a weight training room, changing facilities, bleacher seating and a separate classroom.
- Student Centre. A large multi-purpose carpeted space. Includes a small kitchen, toilets, tables and chairs.
- Staffroom. A large, comfortable room capable of seating up to 60 people. Includes a kitchen, toilets, white board, data projector.
- Classrooms. A wide range of specialist and non-specialist classrooms including: new, contemporary science laboratories, drama room, dance studio, art rooms, technology workshops and kitchen.
- Sports facilities. Includes: 2 rugby fields, 1 soccer field, an artificial turf (three quarter size hockey, 4 netball/tennis courts), 6 netball/ tennis hard courts, an extreme fitness circuit.
Contact the college office to enquire about availability and hireage rates.