The College uniform is distinctive and designed to encourage pride in oneself and the College. The uniform is attractive, serviceable and economical, and allows students some degree of personal choice.
- All uniform items must be the regulation Kuranui College design.
- The wearing of correct uniform is required both at school and between home and College.
- Jewellery and make-up are not part of the College uniform, however one pair of plain ear studs and/or one plain nose stud may be worn. No other obvious body piercing is permitted
- Hair must be clean and tidy and may only be dyed in natural hair colours. Where long hair presents a health and safety issue it must be tied back
- Boys’ faces must be clean shaven
- A white short-sleeved t-shirt is the only clothing which may be visible when worn under a uniform shirt or blouse
- When a student brings a note from home explaining the need for a temporary uniform, the college will loan the student clean, tidy uniform items.
Download the complete Kuranui Uniform Code